Last day in Penang...

Today's the last day I'm spending in Penang.

Felt a bit sorry to see that KK's putting up every night on the sofa while I sleep on her mattress.. so I guess I'd be better going home soon.

Before I came to Penang, I had thought of so many places that I wanted to chill out... Gurney Plaza, eating laksa at Ayer Itam, driving around Batu Feringghi Beach... and watching Flight Plan at the new GSC.

But it's okay. If I manage to get into Intel, I can go to those places anytime until I vomit. But that's another story. Hehe.

So I went shopping alone yesterday at Prangin Mall~ it was nice actually, kinda like Sungei Wang Plaza... albeit not quite as fashionable. But I still got to buy a white long sleeve pullover which I could tie a knot in front (like what Song Hee Kyo wore in Full House~), a purple skirt which could double as a tube top, and lastly a nice, cheap tee from Body Glove at only RM15~! (Body Glove had a warehouse sale~) Wow... finalized my shopping spree... Hehehe

Then I sat down and had some laksa, quite nice, actually, better than some that I had last time at Gurney Drive.

And last but not least I took a cab to Burma Road where I bought 4 boxes of Dragonball Biscuits and 3 boxes of nutmeg. Heh.

Felt quite tired but happy... especially after the storming interview that I had earlier in the day. Hahaha.. for you guys out there, this is what girls do with their purses after experiencing a bad day. Angin tak baik, pergi Prangin! Hahaha... and I didn't use my credit card at all this time (Independent Women~)

So Penang, I'll cya next time! ;)

P/S: And thanks very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much to KK for putting up with me during my stay~ Miss you very very much :)

Comments

Popular Posts