In the Mood for some High-Flyin'

Wow I can't believe it! 4 tickets at *zero airfare to Macau next year!!! What a BIG FROG leaping around on the street!

*Taxes and fees not counted



Was incredibly ecstatic when I saw the PAYMENT CONFIRMED appear on the screen this morning. You know, with all the congested servers and people keep logging on during office hours... this was really a hard/ lucky get (esp. first time since I've never gotten anything online for FREE before...)

Albeit... feeling a bit worried that spending 4 days and 3 nights there might not be enough for us (parents, me and brother) to travel around HK island in a relaxed mode.

Plus, mom did not do anything to lighten my mood when she exclaimed "So EXPENSIVE!!" about the airport tax and fees, amounting to RM772. Guess I should have told her I'm paying for this trip :P

Really, AIR ASIA -- Now Everyone Can Fly!

Plus, I ate a SUBWAY sandwich for lunch just now at the newly-opened outlet at Wisma UOA, Damansara Heights.









That's the Turkey Breast and Ham sandwich.

Simply scrumptious!

Plus its under 6 grams of fat! And VERY FRESH too! I can still remember the first time I ate a Subway sandwich in MMU three years back... until now, I could still feel the fresh smell of lettuce and tomatoes, and delicious lean and tender sliced turkey breast and smokey sliced ham all captured in one terrific sandwich.

Wow...

Really, SUBWAY -- Eat Fresh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, today would really have been flyin' high if not for a dumbass who's so terribly inconsiderate and ungentlemanly;

and if I had been focused enough on my work to not have left that stupid SIM card inside the phone...

Up, up and away!~

Comments

libelly said…
wow...u manage to get 4 seats? my colleague a very much crazy on this free flight like 'lumba kuda', some of them even book for 2 destination. hey ....dun forget to buy me pressie oh :">
Anonymous said…
Wah... congrates!!
Anonymous said…
seems like many ppl going to macau ler ... anyway .. the free seat is for all flight to any destination ...

Popular Posts