A Sudden Outburst

Why??

Why do you always say I'm stupid
Before I even have a chance to answer
Why do you never say you're sorry
Is this some kind of foolish grown-up attitude

Why??

Why do you have to imply your sudden outrage of temper on me
Like I'm nothing but your blow-up punch bag
Why do you have to slap me because of others' wrongdoings
When those trivial mistakes can just be carried away by the wind

Why??

Why do you burden your tears on me
Whenever anything is wrong, by heaven or by crime
Why do you point your finger at the people closest to you
Is it your fault or mine

Why??

Why do you wrongly accuse me of things I'd haven't had time to contemplate
But never had the sanity to cleanse your own soul
Why do you strip me of all the freedom in the world
When all I want is just to face you fair and square

Comments

Popular Posts