Keys and glasses...

If there's something about me that I really HATE... it's my habit of misplacing my little stuff... like SPECTACLES, KEYS and handphone. Well handphone ain't that bad, I could always ask my housemates/family to miscall my phone and I'll find it in no time at all.

But KEYS and SPECTACLES!!! I tell you, these two are like the WORST things ever to get misplaced. Last time when I was small I used to find my mom really irritating when she asked me to find her glasses for her, EACH TIME. But now I'm grown up, it seems that I've inherited this part from her! Especially glasses...it's like I'm temporarily blinded while I grope around, trying to find those two slices of TRANSPARENT chunks and a wire. Two days back I was searching high and low for my spectacles... when I found them lying inside my wastepaper basket. What the...!!!

And I JUST spent half an hour trying to find my housekeys... while being worried to bits that it might have gotten stolen by some burglar that's gonna creep into my unit and rob us all tonight... damn, I found them in the plastic bag where I bought instant noodles and chewing gum last night...

What's happening to me!!! Aaarghhhh... I must be suffering from short-term memory loss!!! Better get hold of those mini-sticky-beeping-sensors... HELP! Anyone?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha... me having the same situation oso, but im worse than u, i always forgot where i put my watch.. or left my car in the drawer after i walk to car park and etc... *sigh*

Popular Posts