No more chauffeurs...

Morning world! Just drove in to work at 7.45am... and each time I hv a feeling I'm coming a tad too early. Hehe.

The fact has begun to dawn on me that... instead of having friends and family to drive me around, I've to start becoming my own driver, and become responsible for each of my actions behind the steering wheel in order I get safe and sound through each day. Well some of you who have been driving all this while may not think that wow, this is a big deal... But, for someone who has been seating for 23 years (Oh no! I mentioned my age again!) in the passenger seat, this is really one heck of a revealation of the fact that I have to depend wholly on myself, and no one else (pray unless I get a bf soon.. :P).

I always think about those beautiful years when I didn't have to drive, I'd always rely on my dad or bro to fetch me around in Ipoh, my mom to fetch me to the pool, get Kahkhee or Jiayunn to drive during our gatherings in Ipoh, and Zhiwei, Berry and WS in Cyberjaya. *Respect to my long-time chauffeurs! Well, I guess those WERE the days.

So, I think I might have to get used to this, though I stand steadfast in the opinion that I'm a 'passenger person' :) Why not? You get to catch a few winks, dance to the music and shrug off the traffic and other horrible drivers (Well, not counting me... HAHA!)

Comments

libelly said…
finallyyyyy...
hey... fetch me 1 day!
家勤 said…
jia you Ooo!!!
Have to decide for your destination now ... haha
Ianfluenza said…
I don't know about you, but driving to work in the morning, listening to the radio gives me the soothing yet upbeat feeling. Feels like I am motivated to take on the day. Well, provided I am not late for work, hence it is always good if you're leaving for work a tad bit too early.

But getting home from work is another story...

Popular Posts