Candy sweet dreams... dotty post

I haven't been feeling this happy and light-hearted in a long, long while...
Though still feeling a bit depressed...
But I know the worst has come and gone...
Hope I'll sleep tight tonight, and let my dreams take flight...

Whisper: I made a decision today, and I'll go ahead with my plan...
I hope this is the correct path to take... :)

P/S: I just realised this is my 200th post in Xweing Away! I know it's nothing great but, perseverence and an overwhelming need to write has led me here... now isn't that something worth celebrating? *Smiles...

Comments

leonardlcy said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!

and mine's the first comment post!!! hahah...
libelly said…
wahhh... i not yet count mine too
Xweing said…
No need to count... if you're using the new version of Blogger, there's already an auto-count for you to see...
pik lay said…
u look sexy in this pic leh.. how u do it??
Xweing said…
Do what???
Jin Wen said…
Your "sexy" post in the picture :P

Popular Posts