Gibberish

Recently I have been influenced by some fellow bloggers/ friends to treat my blog like a private journal, with no specific topic, but just to jot down random thoughts after calling it a day.

I know I am stressed out when I can't fully contemplate the simple experience of watching a simple, uncomplicated movie. I know I am stressed out when I feel like vomitting everyday and endure revisits of horror, horror gastrectasis.

Ok I know my ever-caring friends will just tell me to take it easy. Oh I know... I'll take care of myself and hope the pain and stress just disappears one of these days. Anyhow, thank you for your concern :)

I hate the girl-game. I hate society. I hate the boycotting where I have to fake a smile to concerned gazes and swallow the feeling of abandonment. Even though I've spent 10 years in a convent environment, I swear to this day I still don't know how to deal with cruel girlish boycotts. I'll just retreat to my shell where I can find solace in comfortable thoughts and reading or by having interesting conversations with others. I hate foolish mouths who pass judgement on me just because I mix with a certain crowd. I can actually mix easily with anybody, as long as the conversation suits my taste. But for those whom I find desperately boring, sorry, recently I'm just not in the mood/ nor have the leisure to care about your feelings.

I feel sad because I miss going to the movies with you. Did you know that recently I've watched many, many movies? But I guess you don't really care, do you? Cos you would have asked... if you even cared.

It's just that... sad movies, always make me cry... and I need you by my side.

Comments

leonardlcy said…
The "you" finally came out of the closet in English. hahah...
Xweing said…
Sigh... yes, I am/was in depression.

But I'm feeling much better now!

You're right... I need to take care of myself... and yoga is indeed de-stressing!!! ;-)

Popular Posts