《生日快乐》

看了 Kelly 推荐的 《生日快乐》。

感觉很悲伤。原来爱一个人,是真的很痛苦的。我希望我爱的人,还有爱我的人,永远不会离开我。

Comments

libelly said…
nice or not the movie? i wanted to watch it last time but then all download is in mandarin:(
Coketai said…
I have a brief review about this movie, you are welcome to visit my blog but you need to search my blog index as I have upload the reveiw sometime ago.

LY.Tai
Xweing said…
Peck Li - overall, not bad, I like rene liu's acting skills, I like the mood of the movie, and i like the storyline and editing. But I still think rene liu paired with louis koo is very funny. After watch will be sad...

Mr. Tai, you din put links to your "previous posts"?
Xweing said…
P/S. Peck Li - I also watched it in Mandarin. I think it's either a choice of dubbing rene liu in canton or dubbing louis koo in mandarin, which, i think the latter is better. Hahaha... also I think it's memang meant to be in Mandarin one.

Popular Posts