Tango @ Chaweng Beach, Samui

Reading all the Kenny Sia travel logs makes me feel like blogging about my travels again. Haha~ although I haven't been to as many places as him :P

Plus I found out that I left out the introduction of the hotel I stayed in Koh Samui! I specifically wanna intro this because we had quite a great deal as it's having a promo period till 15th Dec, and I think you should too! Only THB1500 (RM150) per room per night! Go to sawadee.com to find out more about hotel room and rates.

Tango Beach Resort is one of the many boutique hotels in Koh Samui. Bright, colourful, tastefully decorated, yet rustic at the same time, it's owned by an interior designer, which explains all. We fell in love at the first sight of it -- the place looks exactly like the pictures in its website! Located on the slightly northern part of Chaweng beach, it's more secluded and less noisy, yet it's a convenient 10-mins walk to the main tourist area of Chaweng central.

Tango - The Adventure Never Ends

View of Chaweng beach from the dining area on a peaceful Sunday morning
Dining area in the evening

Tango dining

Tango has a little beach-side restaurant that offers Thai/ Western food. I wish I'd the chance to have a lovely romantic beach-side dinner there...

Nice Toilet - bathrobes available!

Rainfall showerhead
The room - the bed is king-sized, comfy & with clean sheets!


And did I mention the room comes fully equipped with TV, hairdryer, mini-fridge, bottled water refilled everyday, ample towels for you to go swimming, clothes-hanger outside, etc...?

Lobby

Pool at dusk

The next best thing to having a beach at the backdoor of your hotel is having a little pool in which you can take a dip when you get sick of salt-water. It also has a jacuzzi and a kids' slide... what more can you ask for?

We liked our stay so much that we extended our stay to 3 nights! Lovely... try out Tango if you're going to Samui! :-)


Comments

Popular Posts