Jeans

Although Monday marks the start of a whole new workweek, I totally have no mood to work today. Reason? My jeans are suffocating me to near-death! *Chokes from asphyxiation*

I hadn't worn this pair in a long, long time cos everytime I wear it, I feel like I'm in those old English days where ladies have to wear a tight corset until they cannot breath... After weighing myself at the gym yesterday, I found that I'd slimmed down a bit so I thought I'd give this pair another chance. But no, I feel like I'm seeing stars now... O_o

A pair of fitting jeans is just so, hard to find!!!

Till now, I don't own any expensive jeans so I can't tell you whether wearing brands like Levi's, Guess and CK are really a nice fit. My only next-to-expensive jeans are markdowns from Miss Selfridge (white capris) and MNG. While the former is a perfect fit, the latter got totally loose after the first wear! Same to my other jeans, they've either gotten too tight or too loose!!

Last weekend I saw some Levi's at a bargain price at the Levi's outlet in Prangin Mall. There was a beautiful dark pair that I especially liked... but... too tight. Tried others on, but they were either too loose at the thighs or too tight at the hips!! *Sobs*

When can I find my perfect pair of jeans? I really don't feel like spending a bomb on my jeans... but if by next month I can't find them... then I might consider investing in some Levi's... :(

Comments

libelly said…
I was having the same thought as you last few weeks. I was trying to look for another better pair of jeans but after I tried out various model in Levi's, end up I give up coz my butt looks funny...:(
But finally I found a pair of reasonable in price and fit-me-well jeans in a store named 'CYC' in Sungei Wang. I am pretty happy with it. So may be you can try your luck there...
KellYg@n said…
Levi's /= Good Jeans, they may become loosen after sometime also. Sometimes cheap one is good too. :P At least when they become loose you wun feel so sakit hati
Anonymous said…
..aunty kelly gan ...so optimistic mer ..haha...

Hmm...personally, i dun like JEeans ..maybe coz i dun have such a nice shape as our 'Malaysian gigolo' ...wahaha!!

Yup ...Levi's === Good Jeans ...but must select the one that fit your body ....During year-end, Genting is always a good place to purchase Levi's Jeans ...a lots of promotions and choices there...
pik lay said…
i dun wear levis too. expensive.. somemore i cant fit..
~charng said…
Have always had problems finding the perfect jeans! Cause for the pear shaped thingy...huge thighs!! Although I buy economical jeans from Sg Wang, still love my Levi's to bits.Personally, dont buy the stretchy type.But always buy them a size smaller when you are trying . That's my personal opinion cause like you say, they always loosen after wear. :) Ohya, and Topshop's pretty good too. Guess has a great fit but really not worth the price :p

Popular Posts