Project taped-in!!

Finally my project has taped-in! I'm back to freedom where I can hit the gym after work, cook my own dinner, sit in front of my computer screen to eat it while watching drama then curl up in bed with a good book afterwards. Ahhh... the good life...

But it would be even more complete if I had someone beside me to share my leisure.

Yesterday I was supposed to hit the gym because I was feeling really bloated from a whole weekend of inactiveness. But I went into the changing-room and came out after 3 minutes after realising that I had forgotten to pack my gym clothes! And I had to endure wearing my stuffy gym shoes for the whole day~

Anyways it was a blessing in disguise as with nothing to do, I was forced to clean my room. Paint is peeling from the walls of my room (my landlord won't care, I won't too) and flakes of it are covering my floor like snow. I was in the midst of sweeping the floor when thud! something dropped to the ground and it was a big, fat, ugly cockroach!

In my distress I gave out a short shriek, which abruptly ended when I embarassingly realized that there was no one around to help me deal with the disgusting creature. I looked around, what could I do? I couldn't bear the thought of smashing it into a pulp and cleaning the mess afterwards... I saw a can of Ridsect, (not the cockroach-killing one! I wasn't sure if it would work!)... faster grabbed it and sprayyyyyed with all my might at the cockroach while at the same time praying it wouldn't take flight on its huge, ugly brown wings!

The spray worked! It tried to escape but flipped over on its side... it was dying, its legs wriggling, body writhering with pain. It was semi-paralyzed. I was happy. I faster swept it up and flushed it down the toilet bowl.

Eeeeuu... there goes another encounter with the dreaded cockroach. After this, I hope I don't see another one until Leo comes back. Then, I can shriek and shriek and stand aside with my arms folded while my white knight deals with the cockroach with a rolled-up piece of The Star.

As I said, it was really a blessing in disguise because if I hadn't cleaned my room, I would have sat in front of the computer desk (where the cockroach appeared) happily eating my dinner as the cockroach would make its way up my leg and into my pants....................... eeeuuu

Comments

Anonymous said…
離題。

内容和標題完全不符合。扣分!

:P

Be careful the wall cracks off and a gigantic cockroach come out...

HAHAHAHA!
OrangieMe said…
haha, u tape-in liao, me start bz...

Popular Posts