SKII facial review
Thanks to the Jusco member birthday vouchers, I booked a facial treatment session at the SK-II counter in Jusco Queensbay. With the voucher, the facial costs RM58 compared to the original price of RM108. Hint: girls go faster apply for the Jusco card! The stack of birthday vouchers is so totally worth it~
So yesterday I went for the facial after work. I was so looking forward towards it cos I'd always heard about the miracles of SK-II (on TV, from friends, from aunty) but never got around to trying it yet. It was also my first time having a facial inside a departmental store. The lady led me to a darkened room where I changed into a tube gown, ready for my facial!
1. The lady dabbed a little aromatherapy oil on my face and neck to make me relax. She said my skin was a bit dry, so this facial would give me more moisture;
2. First cleansing;
3. Second cleaning - this was more thorough, I think it was gel-based;
4. SK-II Skin Rebooster to make my skin soft and supple - here she turned on a hot mist blower to open up my pores for blackhead extraction;
5. Extraction - ouch, the pain! Very torturing... and I had to endure listening to Hotel California (instrumental version) all the while;
6. Toner to sooth the skin close my pores;
7. Then came the SK-II Miracle Water (also known as SK-II facial treatment essence, see pic above)! Long-awaited moment... but she just dabbed a little bit of it on the center of my face! Didn't even feel it! :-(
8. Next the HIGHLIGHT of the facial - SK-II Pitera Mask - it felt SO wonderful to have the mask plopped on my face and the remaining liquid rubbed onto my décolletage *in heaven*... she used an ultrasound device for maximum absorption;
9. Here I fell asleep... zzz
10. Lotion and massage
11. More lotion and voila! Done.
Verdict: ***** 5 stars for an extremely pleasant and relaxing feeling when the product is on my face, non-itchiness, cooling, good face and neck massage, professional treatment. Almost wanted to give 4 stars for the just a little bit of Miracle Water used, but the Pitera Mask totally made up for it. I say, RM58 is more than worth the price. :-)