A Christmas Play - The Nutcracker (video)



Tchaikovsky's "Waltz of the flowers" ballet routine in Act III - Kingdom of Sweets

My favourite Nutcracker piece is the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" which Macy's used for its Christmas ad campaign last year (and also by many other advertisers...). Sometimes I really wish I have the talent to play piano so that I can play all these really charming classical pieces to myself... wish that I can have a piano in my new house. ^_^

Really love, love, love "The Nutcracker" because it is so magical! And the brave Nutcracker which turned into a prince and defended the girl from the evil King Rat... such a hero... *swoon*. And so many sweets and colorful stuff in the Kingdom of Sweets!

Also bought a row of Nutcracker stamps from Chandler post office with 4 different nutcracker designs on it! ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts