2010 movies I watched

Just to clear my side panel Movie list. Archiving the list of movies/dramas that I watched in 2010, here. And I officially became a GLEEK in 2010!~

Bold ones are recommended movies~~
  • Black Swan
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (rewatch)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
  • Glee: Season 2
  • The Last Song
  • Eat Pray Love
  • 女人最痛
  • The Housemaid (하녀)
  • Warrior's Way
  • Glee: Season 1
  • Black Death
  • Sorority Row
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • My Boyfriend is Type B (B형 남자친구)
  • Twilight Saga - New Moon
  • Puppy Love Ice Kacang 初恋红豆冰
  • The Girl Who Leapt Through Time 時をかける少女
  • Born Rich 富贵门
  • Blood Diamond
  • Cabin Fever
  • 保持通话
  • CSI Vegas: Season 10
  • Dear John
  • Inception
  • 败犬女王
  • 重庆森林 Chungking Express (rewatch)
  • Drag Me To Hell
  • 秘密/拯救我的妻子 (2009韩国惊悚片)
  • Twilight Saga - Eclipse
  • It's Complicated
  • Grey's Anatomy Season 5
  • The Hurt Locker
  • City of Joy
  • Gossip Girls Season 3
  • 变节 - Laughing 哥之前传
  • Made of Honor
  • The Virgin Suicides
  • The Hangover
  • Lost in Translation (rewatch)
  • Shutter Island
  • 灿烂的遗产
  • Desperate Housewives Season 6
  • Up in the Air
  • Castaway
  • The House Bunny
  • 美丽高解像
  • The Lovely Bones
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Pretty Woman (rewatch)

Comments

Coketai said…
You should see this movie in 2011:
非诚勿扰II...ignore the story but focus on the conversation in the movie...good for married couple like you and me with no age boundary( whether just married 2 years or 20 years!!!)

LY.Tai
Xweing said…
Thanks for your recommendation!

Now I'm watching 第 36 个故事, and later plan to watch 单身男女!

I think after I came to Korea I watch less HK and Taiwan movies~~~ which I miss very much!~
Coketai said…
Just go on net to search this movie...you find them all.

Tai

Popular Posts