Swimming in Korea


Finally after one year........ I found the perfect place to swim! 

And it was kinda by serendipity because one day I went to Kyungsung University area to eat lunch and accidentally "discovered" the university sports center which had a pool on the fourth floor! And it's so so near to my university area, well I never thought of going there to ask because I always thought entrance to the pool was restricted to KYU students only. I just need to pay 5,000won to enter! Can't believe I actually spent one year here without knowing... :-S

Chicken mayo
Teriyaki chicken
Feeling happy because swimming is the one sport that I actually enjoy and don't mind doing, and now I don't have to take the subway all the way to Sajik Stadium to swim.  Swimming in winter is also a form of relaxation as the pool is heated and is such a soothing relief from the blistering cold outside. And swimming is a therapeutic exercise for me to "realign" my neck and heal my numb finger... hopefully. :-S

But, feeling EXTRA happy because the KYU pool has swim trainers, and today I saw one of the trainers (he's on the 2nd line, right side) who is extremely 잘생기다! Tall, muscular, handsome... looking gorgeous in those swim pants keke! *^^*


Pictures later... and I'm definitely going to spend more time in the pool... from now. ^^

Comments

JIW said…
Thanks for checking out my blog, now I am checking out yours. I added it to my expat blog list on :
http://expatabundance.blogspot.com/

:)
leonardlcy said…
hahha I'm glad you found a pool nearer to your university. You have my permission to ogle at him while you can. hahah :)
pik lay said…
guy doesn't look appealing to me lol. bless u. haha
Joseph said…
hahaha....very Jay-Chou~ish lo...kekekek...

@Leo: Man, you are the coolest~! ;)
leonardlcy said…
Joseph: Both of us are mutually cool. I get to ogle at girls and she get to ogle at guys. No need to pretend to be holy. hahah
This comment has been removed by the author.
Do you know what time it opens? Have a you swam Haundae office of Education?

Popular Posts