Nature Republic Jelly Puff & Body Gel

I think my favourite shop here in Korea is Nature Republic because 1) it is near to my campus 2) can get many freebies 3) prices are cheap and quality of products is good. However now that there is already a Nature Republic shop in Queensbay, Penang, I think I should try and switch to other brands such as Innisfree, It's Skin, Tony Moly and Missha as they are not available in Penang yet!

My latest purchases:
Red clay cleaning puff, 3000won
I feel that my pores and skin surface are still very dirty even after I wash my face every morning and night. There's a lot of dead skin on my face and I feel that my face lacks luster. So, I bought this jelly cleansing puff which is supposed to "clean your face better" rather than using your bare hands. Just squeeze facial foam on the wet jelly puff and rub it all over your face in a circular motion. My face feels so much cleaner after using it! I also recommended the charcoal jelly puff to my mom and brother when they were here. This is the "in" thing to use now in Korea. NR brand only cost 3000 won but other brand cost up to 8000 won! 

Body gel, 3000 won - available in green tea, aloe vera and pomegranate~
This is my favourite body gel to use - this is my second jar. The water-gel absorbs easily into the skin and is great for summer because it is non-sticky! Great for those days when I don't feel like applying body lotion... I always see girls use this after swimming or at the sauna. Most importantly, it's so cheap! My hubby likes to use this too~

Comments

Joseph said…
the aloe vera soothing gel is nice~smells good too~~~guess how much they sell it in Malaysia?
Xweing said…
i dunno.. RM12?
Joseph said…
RM23.90!!!
leonardlcy said…
i love their aloe vera cleansing foam too!!! just started using it today and i can feel my skin is much more moisturised!!!

Popular Posts