May updates...


It's half of May... I have less than 10 months here.
Felt sad on Sunday the day before my birthday,
I think I have what my Korean friend calls "The Princess Syndrome"...
I constantly crave for attention and feel sad when others do not give me the attention I expect.
Sounds childish and weird considering that I am an adult and not a little girl anymore...
Has going back to student life gone to my head and makes me think that I'm still really young?
My hubby said, "but it's not even your birthday today!"
Duh :-P

Went to Shinsegae alone tried to read a book in Kyobo...
Luckily "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" was quite interesting!
Immersed myself in tales of wizardry and feisty princesses...

Have to concentrate more on my research...
Feeling stressed out cos one of my abstract to Florida got rejected...
But I got good news today that my paper to Jeju got accepted... so I guess I'm going to the summer island again next month! *^^*
However still need to work hard so that my abstract to Taipei at year-end gets accepted...
Dunno what I'm doing just keep on reading reading reading and pray to have the energy to do experiment the next day...

OK gonna go back to do my laundry now, haven't been washing clothes for two weeks now...
Will update on my birthday gifts maybe tomorrow~
Hope the weekend will be better *fingers crossed *peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts