Baseball game again.

Went to a baseball game last Saturday with my labmates. 

Last year: went to the game in May
This year: went in June but the weather felt similarly hot. It was so hot that I got a migraine after the game and had an excruciating pain in my right eye till 2am at night.
Last year: wore a cheap sky blue cap which I got from the university front street
This year: wore the expensive MLB (Major League Baseball) cap for the first time since my Korean friends gave it to me last year as my birthday present. Now only I know what it means, the pink emblem in front stands for St. Louis Cardinals. I like my baseball look more this year compared to last year because of my aviator shades haha.    

Last year: went with my Malaysian friends
This year: went with my Indian, Finnish and Korean labmates. Going with Koreans made it easier to understand the game though I should know it well since I played it in high school! Now I remember the rule of 3 strikes, 4 balls, and first foul counts as strike 1 but you can foul no matter how many times on the 2nd. And 3 batters out ends the inning.

Last year: tied the orange balloon on my head
This year: my Korean friend helped me to tie the Minnie mouse ribbon!! *happy*

Jae Ho, Tiina and I
Tiina and I looking cute in our orange Minnie ribbons
Wish I was on the batting ground............
Have a good time
Last week I learnt the word "즐기다" which means "Have a good time".

인생에서 제일 종요한 것은 즐겁게 사는 것이라고 생각합니다. 
"The most important thing in life is to have an enjoyable time."

Which is so true. Life is so limited, so throw away all your worries and just kickback, relax, and have a good time. ^^


Went shopping in Seomyeon after church on Sunday. Trying to achieve the Korean look, so I bought a sheer pinkish blouse to go with high-waist jeans shorts. And a grandmother flowery dress which I am wearing now. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts