Windmill Lounge, Lotte Hotel, Jeju

One of the most romantic places in Korea is the Lotte Hotel garden in Jeju. It has been the location set of so many dramas including All-In (올인) and Secret Garden (시크릿 가든 ). In All-In (올인), it was the scene where Song Hye-Kyo gave a birthday present to Lee Byung-Hun. In Secret Garden (시크릿 가든 ), it was where Hyun Bin gave a surprise meeting to Ha Ji-Won and Oska and had lunch together under the windmill.

Under the romantic lights of the windmill in the foggy evening

I first visited this place together with my hubby in August 2010. I was there to watch the volcano/fireworks show at 8.30pm but imagine the wonderful surprise I got when I saw the beautiful windmills, with their lighted blades moving in the night, cutting across the still night air. Took my breath away~ It was summer then and the weather was so humid and hot and I looked so tanned. Complemented my honeymoon look with a sexy red long summer dress ^^

Me in 2010

Me in 2010 and 2011~ :P

Lotte Hotel and poolside buffet
Romantic horse carriage ride in Lotte Hotel
One of my regrets during my Jeju trip with my hubby was that I shouldn't have thought about $$$ and went with him on that romantic Cinderella coach ride! Now I miss it~ :~((

It was one of my most romantic memories together with him... until the moment he got all sweaty and tired of taking a thousand photos of me :P Oh and since we didn't pay for the buffet, we could only watch part of the volcano/fireworks show from a distance.

Comments

Popular Posts