Counting stuff I

How am I ever gonna live the Minimalist life? My bathroom already has:
  • 1 toothbrush
  • 1 toothbrush holder
  • 2 old toothbrushes (i find them good for cleaning hard-to-reach places in my white Converse sneakers)
  • 2 tubes of toothpaste (the weird tasting Korean herbal 1 left over by my ex-ex-roommate)
  • 2 bathroom baskets (for putting my loads of bathroom stuff)
  • 3 shampoos (1 was left over by Tiina)
  • 4 conditioners (1 left over by Tiina)
  • 1 scalp care
  • 1 face scrub (yummy pineapple)
  • 3 foam cleansers (1 left over by Tiina)
  • 1 jelly scrub
  • 1 body scrub
  • 1 bar of soap (left over by ex-roommate)
  • 4 body wash (1 lavender bath to soothe me when I sleep, 1 milk bath to make me feel enriched, 1 peach shower gel to make me feel awake in the morning, and 1 olive bath left over by Tiina)
  • 1 foot scrub (left over by Tiina)
  • 1 foot polisher
  • 1 razor
  • 1 clothes brush
  • 2 toilet brushes
  • 2 pails
  • few sanitary pads
  • few facial care/ body wash packet samples
And that's already 35++ items of stuff in my closet-size bathroom! 

And yes, I'm bored :P Just finished my experiment - able to transmit and receive, but the ECG signal looks weird... need to change the sampling rate I think... dunno what's wrong :-((((((((

Soldiering on with my efforts to finish using my tonssssssssss of stuff, resist the urge of adding anymore junk to my life, and living a minimalist lifestyle~~ ^^

Comments

josze said…
haha so many stuff how u gonna live your "came to life with nothing and leave with nothing"?

Popular Posts