Uh-oh... did a mistake while updating my latest post and washed out this entire one. Garhh now I have to spend time to write it back!
Time flies, we celebrated our 5th anniversary this year. I tried to search for anniversary postings on my blog for the past five years but to no avail. Can't understand why our anniversary always turns out to become a non-event at the last minute, due to lack of time? Laziness? Or simply can't find any special restaurant to go to?
Anyway, to note it down:-
- 1st anniversary - I was in Korea.
- 2nd anniversary - I was in Korea.
- 3rd anniversary - Here's one that we celebrated! We went to Via Pre for a cozy dinner and exchanged some gifts. We should really do that every year.
- 4th anniversary - We didn't celebrate it since we were going to Singapore a few days later.
- 5th anniversary - We had a quick lunch eating charsiew rice and went to eat a piece of anniversary cake at Mon Delice cafe. Just to take some pictures to commemorate our anniversary.
Anyway, this year we got our perfect anniversary present - Hayley! Most of the time she is our sweet angel baby but sometimes she can turn out to be a very cocky baby!