Our baby Hayley is now almost 3 months old. Baby can fit into her 3-months-old rompers already! I dug out some Carter's 3-month-old sizes that I forgot I had bought... red stripes, red flowers and red dots.
Her papa is going to USA soon, can't wait for him to bring back the cute dresses that I shopped for her. *yays!*
- gives "genuine" social smiles - from ear-to-ear!
- babbles when you talk to her
- demands your full attention while carrying/nursing her - no looking at your tablet or smartphone!
- beginning to be aware of her own hands - she looked puzzled when we put her hands in her pocket and she couldn't see her hands anywhere!
- playing with her own hands - putting her own fingers together, looking at her fingers or putting her fist in her mouth
- when she doesn't want anymore milk, she pushes away the bottle using her hand or pushes out the teat from her mouth using her tongue