Church Camp at Taiping

We had our company's annual year end shutdown; this time it was 11 days. I didn't plan to go for any overseas trip this time because I was having travel fatigue, haha! Yet, I didn't really enjoy myself fully during the shutdown because I was worried about some tasks that I was having difficulty to complete. 

Nevertheless, it was still a good break! We attended our first ever church camp as a family over Christmas. The Sunday School kids performed two song-and-dance numbers during the hotel's Christmas dinner. Despite it being Hayley's first time performing on stage, she really stole the show! I was half-expecting her to get stage-fright and refuse to get on stage, but she went ahead and finished the dance and even gave a cute little bow at the end! Papa and Mama were beaming with pride at the end. The buffet dinner was also delicious, they served roast turkey which I was not expecting. 

We spent 3d2n in Taiping for the church camp. It was good since we got to know other members of the church better. It was also fun during the outing, Hayley had a swell time riding the bus! Even though it rained heavily, we still enjoyed our little tour of Taiping visiting the cookie factory, coffee factory, museum, Lake Gardens, and the seafood dinner at Kuala Sepetang. 

I thank God for granting my wish. I had been so longing to join a church family camp ever since university. Always looking at people joining church camp and I didn't even have a church to call my own then. Thank God that hubby was very participating and supportive of me. I'm so truly blessed having Leonard and Hayley by my side! 

Comments

Popular Posts