New Year's Resolutions

I think I have abandoned my blog for year 2016. But I will try to revive it! 

Here are my resolutions for the New Year:
1) Have a second baby.
2) Drop 5kg if (1) is not met.
3) Run 3x a week, swim 1x a week. 
4) Go to work earlier.
5) Toilet train Hayley and teach her to self-feed.
6) Think of a business to earn more money.
7) Update my blog at least once a week. 
8) Do devotion with Hayley at least twice a week.

I think one of my resolutions for year 2016 was to find a church and cell group and stick with it. Praise God, I have found the right church and cell group for my family and I attended the family camp in December. Will also start serving in Sunday School ministry this year onwards. Praise God for all that He has done and pray that I'll have perseverance to accomplish my New Year's Resolutions for 2017. 

Comments

Popular Posts