March Madness

It's barely the third week of March and I've already gone into a shopping frenzy.. Haha no thanks to the countless Baby Fair, Home Decor Fair, Lazada 5th Anniversary Sale... 

Items we've bought so far:-
- Child car seat - RM200+
- Ceramic frying pan - RM160
- Panasonic slow juicer - RM700+
- Makeup dresser - RM700+ 
- Phillips electric pressure cooker - RM295
- Photobooks x4 - RM100
- And here comes THE SPLURGE:- Yamaha DGX-660 Digital Piano - RM4500

I can't bear to look at my credit card bill next month. :-P 

Well, on the bright side it's all in anticipation of some extra $$$ coming in the next month. And I do hope that all my mom's effort and money putting me through organ school when I was young will not go to waste... At least I have some interest in playing the piano again after so many years... 

Comments

Popular Posts