Goodbye Lovely Afternoon

This afternoon can't keep getting any better. What with a hot cup of cappucino and its sweet wafts of aroma, and sitting here with the delightfully interesting read "The World Is Flat, My Boobs Are Not " by Thomas L. Friedman, while looking forward to the glorious Mexican food with my friends at Las Carettas later, I'm thinking: there can't be anything more better than this.

But how long will these days be before they end? The answer lies just less than one month away.

In less than one month, I shall leave this place forever. I had already completed my last lab report, last assignment, my last lecture... I didn't take any photographs of us being in the tutorial class or in the lecture hall. Suddenly, it hits me that my undergraduate life has just ended without a trace... all I'm looking forward to now is my exams, then it'll be all over. I don't know why, despite all the grumbles about this barren place, suddenly it feels so hard for me to leave Cyberjaya behind.

Goodbye to friends that I've known so long, and acquaintances that I've just beheld, goodbye my classes, tutors, lecturers, my lifestyle as a student... and goodbye to my lazy hazy days just lying on the bed dreaming of you...

Comments

Ianfluenza said…
It is merely a phase transition. Some find more nostalgia in the previous ones, hence struggling with diffculty to maintain the emotional link between old friends. Meanwhile others are more optimistic and fascinated about what is going to befall them.

Where will you go from now?
Anonymous said…
Greetings from vienam! hehe...
happy graduation and yes, it's not the end as it's just another beginning. All the best in Penang~

Popular Posts