My Inadequacies~

God... I'm feeling so inadequate now... feel like an bloody idiot after the interview. No chance there... but felt better after talking to Sujea... Darn, I guess I'll have to cheer up like everybody tells me to... treat this interview as an E.X.P.E.R.I.E.N.C.E! At least I know now where my knowledge sits and what tricky questions are to be asked in the interviews... *solemn face*

I know my basics are not good.
I know I'm slow in picking up.
I know what I know is insufficient...

And if I wanna cont' staying here, there's still so much to learn, to discover! Especially TIMING, the story behind the stories... what I'm doing and how it can benefit the project... O.K. I get the picture... and I shall pick up from here.

Just like what my manager tells me... you can't choose your employability. The only way to guarantee your value is to keep learning and learning!

*Whispers "GAMBATEH" to myself! And thanks for your support, friends :)

Comments

Popular Posts