White Day ♥


White Day falls on March 14th and is celebrated in South Korea and Japan where boys give gifts to girls as a token of love. Valentine's Day, February 14th is the opposite where girls give gifts to their special ones. Black Day, April 14th is a day where singles mourn their singledom by eating black color ja jiang mian 炸酱面 together. LOL.

And I especially love the Rain & Goo Hye Soon promo banners at Tous les Jours cake house. They look so cute together!

I received this card from my hubby on March 9th, Tuesday. Not quite White Day yet, but it was so sweet!! His words warmed my heart in the cold weather... ♥

On Saturday, March 13th, three of us girls went out to Nampodong shopping area to get a feel of the romance in the air pre-White Day. Love is all around~~~

Street outside Pukyong Dae. There were temporary stalls set up everywhere to sell White Day gifts! I love the wedding dolls in the big basket and the mini cakes~~~

Subway station... Chuppa-chuppa lollipops. These two girls always say they feel very embarrassed whenever I take out my camera to snap photos. But they still run on scene! :-P What to paiseh? It's a new culture!

At Nampodong street. Chocolates, candies and more... I simply love their gift wrap! So elegant...

A stall selling DIY flowers... lavender and crocuses... all those pretty flowers...

Outside a flower shop. I love the teddy bears! Wonder if this is the type where the plant will grow and completely cover the teddy bear shape?

And on White Day itself, I got a surprise back in my dorm room at 11pm at night while I was web-camming with my hubby. Pearly came to our room to give me this paper bag which had gift-wrapped candies and cookies and a cute little mushroom cake (hazelnut flavor)! Awww darling you're making me fat! Thanks hubby... and thanks Pearly and Janice for making the delivery and the surprise! Muaks!~

Comments

A Bookaholic said…
awwww UR HUBBY SO SHWEEEET! :)I'm sure u miss him alot... and my....the streets are so lovely!! so pink and sooo romantic! muz make a trip to Korea one day... :)
josze said…
your hubby is so romantic wan leh!!!! pupus already!
leonardlcy said…
Hahah... yeah. And Xiao Wei is diluting my peranakan lineage as well...
pik lay said…
leo keh keh one :P that day only he said he is free already because wife is not here . hahaha
Xweing said…
No wonder so 'hou summ' larr... LOL
家勤 said…
your hubby really sweet ~!!
joyce_l said…
Xwei, u r a very lucky girl! :)
Xweing said…
Thanks! I am aware of that and really try my best to appreciate him, a lot. :-)
Unknown said…
The mushroom cake makes me drool!!!
Blogger said…
HOT WEBCAM MODELS WANTED!
RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

Popular Posts