Jeju Draft Plan

Can't wait for my Jeju trip with my baby! He's coming to visit me on 19th August for two weeks, and I'm counting down the days~~~~~~~~~

This time next month, I will be sipping Jeju orange juice on the patio, here~ ^^

[Photos taken from Green Castle - which is the B&B we'll be staying at~]


I was searching online for a complete 4D3N Jeju itinerary but the info is so scattered. There are more on Chinese forum websites though... I'm so totally gonna blog about it when I get back! ^^

My Jeju trip plan (4D3N)
Day 1
Rent a car
Loveland (sex museum)
Mysterious road (turn off the car engine and watch it go uphill)
Lunch - black pork BBQ
Horse farm
Check-in Green Castle
Evening stroll by the beach
Lotte hotel volcano show

Day 2
Visit waterfall that falls into the sea (正房瀑布)
Hot air balloon park
Lonely Rock 孤立岩
Teddy bear museum
中文观光区
Cheonjiyeon Waterfall (天地渊)

Day 3
Watch sunrise at Seongsan Ilchubong
Manjanggul lava tube
Gimnyeong maze garden
山君不离火山口 volcanic crater
Chocolate museum/ Glass museum/ Herbs garden

Day 4
Dragon head rock 龙头岩
Jeju-si (Jeju town)

Comments

leonardlcy said…
Cool! looking forward to the jeju island trip :) A bit afraid of the mysterious road though... Skali my calamity struck at that moment and we actually slide down... hahah.
Xweing said…
Cool.. U.S. got Mystery Point, here got Mystery Road!!
Unknown said…
Hi Xweing,

I see you have a cute B&B stay in Jeju. Would you be able to pass me the contact to make reservations for this B&B? the link doesn't work.

my e-mail is:
kwongsyu@gmail.com

thanks much!
Xweing said…
Hi Shang Yu,

the link works now ^^
http://www.greensung.com/
Unknown said…
Hi again,

Noticed you amended the link url, appreciate that.

but....it seems like greensung.com isn't working. Is it only me? because i can't seem to load the page at all.

by any chance, would you be able to find any e-mail of correspondence between you and the B&B?

sorry for the trouble, thanks again!
Xweing said…
Hi Shang Yu,

Pls try to open this link in Internet Explorer. Korean website can only work on IE.
http://greensung.jejuns.com/

If not you can email to:
greensung@naver.com

Do tell me if you still cannot contact them, I can try to help u book.
Unknown said…
Hi Xweting,

Thanks so much, i can enter the website now. Will let you know if i run into any problems.

By the way, how was your experience there?
I assume since you didn't discourage me from going it should be good, right? heh!

Its nice to find a Korea expert who's so helpful. I referred to some of your itinerary in my planning. i like your blog, very informative :)
Xweing said…
Shang Yu,

I think you are attracted to the website and the pictures, right? Haha.. Let's just say, the place doesn't really look as beautiful/romantic as shown in the pictures..

1)It is a multi-storey house/building by the side of a road. The rooms are suite-style with kitchenette and private bathroom. Very clean and more to homely type.
2)The owner and his wife are very nice and helpful.
3)The location is quite good. Walkable distance to Lotte Hotel and Teddy Bear Museum.

And... thanks for liking my blog! Happy to know somebody appreciates it! *^^*

Popular Posts