Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

This morning as I was walking to the lab, the sun moved out from under the clouds and lit up the road in front of me. I was the only one walking on the wide road at that time. I could see the road in front getting brighter and brighter, like streetlamps were turning on one-by-one as I walked through. I felt like I was in a Broadway play and almost broke out in a tap dance on the street.

********************

The summer weather has brought many problems to my skin. Oily, greasy, clogged pores, pimples bursting out all over my forehead. Then one day I came across this blog where the blogger said she was using a clay mask to do her facial. Then it struck me... why don't I try out Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask? I've been wanting to try it forever and this product couldn't be too perfect for summer! So I got out and grabbed one from the store, which cost 12,000won for a small jar. 

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - 12,000won


Yesterday was the second time I applied it on my face. Before applying, use toner to cleanse your face. Then apply the clay evenly over your whole face, while avoiding the eye and lip area. The trick is to layer the clay thickly at the problem area with a lot of clogged pores, such as the nose and the sides of the nose. Then leave it on for like 15 mins until the clay starts to dry and you can feel a slight pull on your face and you can see cracks appearing in the clay. Then wash it all off with warm water.

After I washed it off, I could see these whiteheads coming off from the pores! Then I used a towel to gently rub them off. Now my face feels much cleaner, dryer and balanced! It really works especially after my face is clogged with dirt after some outdoor activity or exercise. ^^

********************

A short sidenote on the stocks plunge caused by the S&P U.S. "AAA" rating downgrade. Today the KOSPI (Korean Stock Exchange) dived below the 1,700 level and was marked "Urgent" on the Korea Herald news site. Korea is heavily dependent on U.S. export and is one of the biggest owners of U.S. treasury in Asia.

Well, no direct impact to me yet and I don't hear anybody talking about it much here cos we're all students... duh... Only thing is the USD will weaken and the KRW will get stronger opposing to it so I think I gotta exchange my money fast. And the other fact is that my hubby and friends working for USA companies in Malaysia are getting less from their RSUs... sad........  


Got this from church on Sunday from an American couple who came to share about evangelism. It's a mock version of the USD with Obama's face in front and a mock value of one trillion dollars. So funny! My hubby said that I should have two of these cos that's the credit limit that was approved by Congress. It is actually a pamphlet that raises the "Trillion Dollar Question" of whether we believe we will go to heaven after we die. Very interesting gimmick (and good souvenir) for evangelists on-the-go who wanna grab people's attention fast.

Comments

Popular Posts