The past few days.

When the cat is away, the mice come out to play. Haha this phrase always hits my mind whenever professor is away~ Anyway, using my remaining available time here to sight-see as much as I can...

If there is any building here in Busan that most closely resembles that of a North Korean architecture, I am sorry to say that it is the *gasp* $150 million Busan Cinema Center that opened last autumn to host the Busan International Film Festival. It is a massive gray cement block building that takes up a huge amount of commercial real-estate next to the Shinsegae Department Store in Centum City. Why do I say it looks like a NK communist era building? Cos when it is not lighted up by the 42,600 LED lights at night it looks like a gigantic, depressing, dull piece of gray to me. Not to mention it is a white elephant for most of the time except during the BIFF period.

Went for a walk at the Busan Cinema Center during one of the boring Sunday afternoons when I had nowhere better to go...

At the entrance foyer of the Busan Cinema Center
The massive outdoor cinema screen
With my newly acquired poinsettia plant in front of the massive outdoor cinema screen
The 4,000 seat outdoor cinema - the opening & closing ceremony movies were premiered here
Taking a stroll along the Suyeong River
Then I got bored walking around in the cold wintry air and went to Shinsegae instead. :P

And today I went for a hair trim at the salon! Love how the hair-stylist roll-curled my hair until it looked smooth and wavy. Wish I was clever enough to DIY this look everyday~
 


Comments

Popular Posts